Unban appeal

Lavender6072

Steam Name: Lavender6072

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:208421638

Ingame Name:Lavender6072

Ban Length: 7 weeks

Admin that Banned you: [GL] Isaac Jones

Reason for Ban:NITRP | MassFailRP |

Dispute: The first thing is i found a glitch on accident while tabbing back in i was handcuffed as 096 and i was tabbed out and i clicked to tab back in and with 1 click it killed 3 guards i tried to explain that i didnt mean to. Im really sorry for it and when i tried talking to him about it on the discord server i got banned in mid conversations on both the scp server and the main one.

jones just witchhunted me https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1TWqeOHmyYNUR8/d1337k8uaVJo?invite=cr-MSw5b1UsMjEwODkzMDU0LA

good thing i left

• Head Admin

-Support

For 1 you didn't get banned for finding a bug you got banned for receiving multiple warns in the same session for failrp and other various things and the fact you were jobhopping only to scream at people and do things such as let 682 though a cp and cause more issues suggests you have "no intent to roleplay".

when in the final sit you made no attempt to say anything and walked away after I told you that you're getting a ban once one of our trial mods did his part. You only started saying anything once you got banned and went straight into my dms spamming me Spam opening tickets in the main gl discord getting yourself timed out by a Head administrator them banned by another jmt member to then later be banned from the SCP discord also by our HA there's no reason why I think you deserve to skip your ban time you managed to annoy atleast 20 people in the time you were on the server  and got yourself blacklisted from 2 branches so far

Chief Of Security

H.I.R.U. Shiro // Alpha-1 CSM \\ Exspira Hercules

Head Admin

Former:  // CI 2nd LT \\ Support Supervisor

- Support 

I was on while this happened, thought your time on all you have done was break rules and be warned for it. It ended up being a snowball which inevitably lead to your ban.

All you have done is break rules and refuse to rp, so just wait out your ban time

EX E11 Vice Commander | 2x Ex Static Task Force D4 Head

EX Omi9 Colonel | EX OM9 Experimental Head

EX ST Vice Commander | EX Storm Commando Lead

• Manager

Denied

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)