Caidon

1. Steam Name: [GL] Caidon

2. Ingame Name: Caidon | DT C37

3. SteamID: 76561198076900638 | STEAM_0:0:58317455

4. Ban Length: 1 Week

5. Admin that Banned you: N/A | Console

6. Reason for Ban: Homophobia

7. Dispute:
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1TUzphzXq8ZyY3/d1337icj3qqM?invite=cr-MSxKd1YsNzc2MDczNzIs
I had heard someone say what I thought was the F slur when I was in the Command tower while on the DT job with good intentions I went down to see if I heard correctly, me being a idiot in that moment thinking pearly that someone seemed to have had said it, I had not done a simple "f slur" but actually said it in LOOC for I cannot speak in-game while on job and it was an out of character thing that would've been dealt with. My words in game were not thought out correctly and it had went over my head that when I entered that message that I would've been auto banned for it. I do hope that my ban is appealed as it was an accident with good intentions and that I was simply thinking of staff first and not about the auto ban feature and that it would've kicked in when I entered that message. 

Head ISB:IA Agent

Senior Admin

Ex: L21 & C37 Nova Marksmen CPT, STRM Operative Alpha, ST/TT CPT, Shore Vice Lead

• Head of Staff

ACCEPTED

Please allow up to 2 hours before your account is unbanned. If you wait 2 hours and no unban has occurred, please contact one of the servers Head Admin's

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander