Should I become a TMOD  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a TMOD

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Craft

What is your steam name?: WrestlerCraft

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:721604343

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have staffed on two servers, both being fairly small.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Late September-Early October 2023

What date did you make your forums account? October 25, 2023

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 0

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes

Timezone: CST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I should become a moderator because I have previous experience moderating on other servers allowing me to understand how to understand moderation better than others. I should also become a tmod because I could assist people when other moderators are offline, I could do this because I have a large amount of activity everyday allowing me to take tickets when others can't.

I want to become a moderator on Gaminglight because I would be able to assist people with issues they may have and help them with any questions. I would also like to be able to help people in general more than I can now, being on staff would allow me to learn more and be able to assist others with that knowledge. I feel that I should become staff for the ability to help other and learn more for myself and to assist other people. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would mute the person and explain to them what is happening and how this will be handled, they would receive a warning for staff diss and MRDM, this warning would come with a punishment of a Jail and if it is a repeat offense of MRDM it could become more than that.

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

+ Support Mature | ACTIVE | 

Ive had nothing but great experiences with him. He'd fit well on the staff team.

State Major | PD MSGT | CERT SGT | HRT SPC Sniper | DOC LC

Dak \ Dakington 

+/- Support

Pros

• Active
  • Meets requirements
  • No warns

Cons

• Answers aren't great. His response to why he deserves the rank is extremely repetitive.

Overall I'm Leaning towards a +Support, I just wish I saw a bit more time put into the application.

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png

What Aaron said 

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

• Head of Staff

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

dM43pL3.png