• Yes (+Support)
    • No (-Support)

In-Game Name:
Cans (Shock Commander Cans)

Steam Name:
[GL] Goosethealmighty

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:127693874

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?
I am an Admin in ImperialRP

How long have you been apart of the Gaminglight community?
Since 07/22/2023 (22nd of July)

How long have you been a staff member on Gaminglight?
Since 10/29/2023 (29th of October), according to the forum dates.

How often are you online on the forums?
I am on the forums a decent amount, looking at new applications in the command section, and checking out officer applications (to +support/-support). Although I would become a lot more active on the forums, if I were to become a forum diplomat.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?
The reason I believe I would make a good forums diplomat is because I am a good mediator when it comes to dealing with difficult people and scenarios. I have been in many difficult working positions before, and have experience in customer service, and in calming people down. Along with that, I like to pride myself in my spelling and grammar, as I very rarely make any mistakes regarding them. Finally I have a good amount of open time that I could spend looking through the forums, whether it be on my computer or phone.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?
I would consider myself to have a good sense of judgement, not only because I have been in Shock on ImperialRP since I joined the server back in July, but mostly because I've spent a long time working on customer service skills, and other related skills. I would also like to consider myself a kind person. As for a situation that required a difficult decision, I have many stories since I like to practice pyrotechnics (with a license). On one particular occasion during new years I had to use my judgement to determine whether or whether not to light some old fireworks, as they could prove to be a danger to others if they weren't handled right. I decided to err on the side of caution, much to everyone else's disappointment, but the fireworks ended up being completely unsafe in the end, so it was worth it. If you're looking for something more in-game related, I have hours of stories from playing on Shock or staff job.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?
First I would attempt to politely warn them not to, as spamming the forums with unrelated stuff about being banned is unsurprisingly not allowed, but if they persist without stopping, I would then contact a Senior Diplomat to issue them a forums warning so that they cannot continue to spam the forums. Afterwards I would of course log it in the discord, as it required.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?
I would post a Forums Diplomat Message, informing them that if they continue to argue/be aggressive with each other, they may receive a punishment. If they continue, ignoring the message, I would punish them (if I have permissions to do so), or would reach out to someone who can.

Current Shock Commander | Imperial Justice Department
"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" -BioShock

+support 

Good staff member

Friendly 

active 

trustworthy 

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

• Head of Staff

Accepted!
Please speak with the Senior Diplomat for your server for training!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander