Bobas SCP-RP Global Resignation 2.0

bobawhy

Hello everyone, not gonna make this long asf like some resignations because I don't really need to, but yea I'm resigning. I really can't balance school, my girl, and my friends all at once. And unfortunately, im going to have to choose those things (my life) over Gaminglight. In all honesty, I came back to this server on dead memories of the past couple years, and I can't even play for more than 30 minutes and also have fun. I get home from school everyday to the pop on the server being 8-20 people, and that's really not enough for me to keep grinding this shit. I might come back this summer idk.

Time for everyone's favorite part of the resignation, to see if they got mentioned!:

Jaune: your a real one ily bbg (To CI HCMD: please give this man RND head he deserves it way more than I ever did.)

Laggy: Walking skill issue ngl

Cintal: Please revive research and make it cool again bbg.

Jrshafer (And CI kinda): I know I said I would be doing cool shit with RND, and other shit, but it really aint worth it man.

Saint: Glad I could clear up the whole ghosting you thing. (Fuck you ellipsis, you're a bitch)

Acee: I know youre alr resigned but lowkey helped me break the Gaminglife grindset.

Markus: you and laggy and all of yall a bitch for capturing me on E4, yall mfs setup a whole navy seal operation to get me. (Nah im jp lmao)

Ryota/Versa: EOI was fun, glad I got to be apart of it with you.

Im sure theres more people, but thats really all I can think of. Anyways love all of yall.

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened

Fuck! Uhhhh idk what imma do with RnD but I’ll figure it out! I head big plans for you boba and honestly this hurts like hell! You will be missed and you’ll be welcomed back at any point! ill be on the roster tomorrow after school but you will have reserves! Please come back soon boba! You were one that i actually liked lol! Sad to see you go but i wish you luck and hope your girl breaks up with yo… i mean good luck on your future endeavors!!

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

Rahhh welcome my brother to the south we go don't worry I know a good bird bath and seed area is my favorite it's the seeded inn. Very famous got premium bird seed and bathing water. I know a few good sparrows that have very interesting story's just don't get in with the filty pigeons.

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL 

@Jrshaferwont let me reply to your message but thanks dawg lol

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened

Fire!

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

it was an honor having you on EOI you were a real one much love

CurrentRP Ranks | Delta-5 MSGT Versa | CI CPT Ryota | Head of EOI 

Gamma-9 "Spear of the Law" Revenant E-11 WO |

FormerRP Ranks | Delta-5 2LT | E-11 2LT | Nu-7 1LT |

Best of luck on your future endeavors man, thanks for being on the server and playing

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf