Should this be added  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should this be added

• Yes, Please explain why
    • No, Please explain why

Battalion Name:DeathTroopers

Job/Class Name: Deathtrooper unit TI-23 Demoltions

Weapon Kit:

- Current loadout:Radio [dradio] Binoculars (Dark) [rw_sw_bino_dark] E-11D [rw_sw_e11d] Dual RK-3 [rw_sw_dual_rk3] DLT-19 [rw_sw_dlt19] Thermal Detonator [zeus_thermaldet] F-187 Fusion Cutter [alydus_fusioncutter] Cross Arms [cross_arms_swep] Cross Arms (Infront) [cross_arms_infront_swep] Deployable Shield [deployable_shield] Fortification Tablet [alydus_fortificationbuildertablet] Wrench [tfa_nmrih_wrench] Battalion Activity Logger [activity_logger] Impact grenade [rw_sw_nade_impact] Ability to spawn ammo dispenser [rw_sw_dispencer_allammo]

- Add:rw_sw_pinglauncher

- Remove: N/A

Reason for change (do you think that said weapons is suitable for the job and is fair considering current loadouts of other battalions?): This seems easily fair in my opinion. Every other demoliton job has a RPG of some sorts and gives them something They are uniuqe for. L21/Demolitions does not have anything specifically unique to him. I beleive this will entice more people to join TI-23. This will give L21 more reason to join.

Battalion Name:DeathTroopers

Job/Class Name: DeathTrooper unite TI-23 Medic

Weapon Kit:

- Current loadout:Radio [dradio] Binoculars (Dark) [rw_sw_bino_dark] E-11D [rw_sw_e11d] Dual RK-3 [rw_sw_dual_rk3] Booster Bacta Kit [booster_bacta_kit] Cross Arms [cross_arms_swep] Cross Arms (Infront) [cross_arms_infront_swep] Armour Kit [weapon_armorkit] Squad Shield Activator [weapon_squadshield_arm] Battalion Activity Logger [activity_logger]

- Add:Defibrillator [weapon_defibrillator]

- Remove: N/A

Reason for change (do you think that said weapons is suitable for the job and is fair considering current loadouts of other battalions?): I believe if the Defibrillator was added it would add more RP to M36 and give people more reason to join him. I truly do think compared to medical this would give m36 more uniqueness to his kit. At the current moment M36 is considered a off brand medic with only a booster bacta kit. Hes seen more as a CC then a actual medic.

Do you believe these changes are fair to the battalion/job role it is responsible for and will benefit the server, if so, why?: I believe all of these changes to TI-23 will be extremely beneficial to TI-23. This entire suggestion adds uniqueness to each member of TI-23 and makes them unique in there own ways. This will entice a lot more people to join DT as TI-23 has things unique only to them. Majority of these changes have been something we have been trying to get for a while and we think now is the best time to do so.

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

Massive +Support

I have been asking and pushing for these changes for over a year now (especially M36).

TI-23 is supposed to be a squad containing members with unique abilities to better assist other members in the squad, VIP's and other DT.

These changes would definitely benefit TI-23 and assist them in their day to day duties. 

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper