Crewman Kreese NCO Application

D_Shanks

What is your in game rank and name: Crewman, Kreese

What is your STEAM ID: 76561199022920064

How long have you been in Naval: 3 days

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer: Naval need officers, the inactivity is alot. i wish to help out by doing more tryouts at approximately 2-3AM My time (5-7PM EST) and as NCO i will try to help out new naval officers in succeeding with promotions, teach them about rules etc. and i also tend to be  respectful towards my higher ranking officers and i will follow the order no matter the cost.

What are the duties of a Junior Officer: helping out lower ranks of our glorious empire. and i need to know most things to help teach the low  rankings when they need it,  and i am expected to assist my  superior whenever needed.

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer: host tryouts, spike up the activity in any way i potentially can whether it's talking to my  superiors  about  ideas we can do to  accomplish it or  not.

+support
-Active
-Shows dedication
-Asks lots of questions
-Friendly

Naval is in need of NCOs & Officers, Especially active ones. So for this reason, I believe Kreese would be a great addition to the NCO Team.

• Like 1

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

+Major Support

Ever since you have joined the Imperial Navy you have shown dedication, activity and discipline to not me but everyone  on the server. As said above We are in need of NCO's and Officers as well as Secuirty Officers, We need you to become a NCO!

〖  ImperialRP 〗Midshipman / Agent I 

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Ensign BigBoy | DT CPL HE3

• zypnic locked this topic