Guest GoblinGamer

What is your in-game name?:GoblinGamer

What is your steam name?:GoblinGamerYT

What is your steam ID?:

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)no

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) october 18 2023

What date did you make your forums account?same october 20 2023

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? user

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)

https://steamcommunity.com/id/goblingamernow2019/screenshot/2312100041602508446/

What rank are you applying for? Trial moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? i havent being honest

Have you read the staff guidelines at yes

? You will be tested on it:yes

Timezone:Eastern

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):ok

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)So i can help community with all sits i want to be staff so i can help with gaminglight.

Even tho i had some bad days when i messed up ive changed i want to help with all sits its my dream being staff like yall and i want to be like yall .

i want to help so i can go around doing my job i did read motd and staff handbook so i know the punishment for it 

and thats all.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

so i would bring the person then check logs if mass rdming. then it will be a formal warning then 5 day ban sense we can ban i have to get a higher up to help ban the player.

-------- Forum Diplomat Message --------
-------- Topic moved to correct section --------

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

-Support

Stated Above By Aaron

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

• Head of Staff

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

dM43pL3.png