Will - False Warn Appeal- Denied

ColeSoft Grey

Your In-game: ColeSoft Grey

The admin's name in-game: Will 1K-3

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Copbait

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): Attached 

Why do you think this warn was false: Context: I was warned for copbait because I was in a vehicle (not driving) with my family member, my family member drove into PD (on lakeside) into the garage. My Family member popped out of the vehicle and pulled out terminators and shot at the roof to copbait. Once my family member started shooting I popped out of the vehicle and ran for the exit to leave. The Officers and Will started to return fire at my family member, shooting me in the process. Once I was outside of the garage I pullout my own weapon to fire in defense of myself and my family member since my family member was still alive and getting shot. I did not run back in but i fired from the outside. 

believe that the warn is false because I was A. not driving, and B. Only Fired back in defense of myself and my family member who drove into PD in the first place. I did not pull out my own weapon or interact with PD until AFTER i had already been shot by PD and PD was attacking my family member. If I didn't get shot then I wouldn't even have retaliated, however, pd shot me first.

GLWARNS.thumb.png.d6455189c4928192002c71767a3d4bb4.png

Any extra information:

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

I do not have any Video evidence 

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |