Should Dak be a Trial Moderator?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Dak be a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Dak/Dakington

What is your steam name?: Hugh Janus

What is your steam ID?: 76561199548503894

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Sept 26th

What date did you make your forums account? Sept 26th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 1 LTARP https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3090187427

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at ( STAFF HANDBOOK) Yes.

? You will be tested on it:

Timezone: EST 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): 

I believe I should attain the position of moderator for several compelling reasons. Firstly, my consistent and active presence on the server is noteworthy. Almost every day, particularly during evenings (EST) on weekdays and at any point throughout the day on weekends, you'll find me engaged. This commitment ensures that I'm readily available to address any issues that may arise.

Secondly, my extensive experience on the server adds value to my candidacy. Despite having only a week of gametime, I've made significant progress. I've undergone training for every department available, excluding the FBI, and have earned respect within those departments. Having encountered various instances of rule violations and disruptive behavior, I've taken it upon myself to remind individuals of the server guidelines, emphasizing the importance of distinguishing right from wrong as outlined in the MOTD.

Furthermore, I have established positive relationships with many individuals on the server, particularly with the administrators. This camaraderie not only reflects my ability to collaborate effectively but also showcases my commitment to fostering a positive and respectful environment. Accepting me into the moderator team promises a unique Dak Experience that combines dedication, experience, and a keen sense of responsibility.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

My initial step would involve muting the individual to maintain order. Subsequently, I would delve into the specifics of the situation, documenting any available evidence. Addressing the issue at hand, I would issue a verbal warning for staff disrespect and issue a formal warning for Mass Random Deathmatch (MRDM), accompanied by a consequential 5-day ban.

While providing an opportunity for the person to present their perspective, I would assess the situation dynamically. However, time efficiency is crucial, and I won't hesitate to proceed swiftly, especially if the individual continues to use inappropriate language.

These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

State Major | PD MSGT | CERT SGT | HRT SPC Sniper | DOC LC

Dak \ Dakington 

+support

Great guy seems to meet all of the requirements would love to see him on staff.

(Ps for kody: there is no post requirement that's just a suggestion)

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

• Head of Staff

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

dM43pL3.png