Scout100507

In-Game Name: Scout

Steam Name: [GL] Scout

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:221175326

What is your discord username? scout_100507

What is your staff rank in GamingLight? Snr. Mod

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Often Everyday

How often do you use Discord? Often Everyday

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)? I want to be apart to support team so I can help the people of Gaminglight when they need it giving them advice when something is not working or if they are having problems with technical stuff. I have been plying Gmod for a good bit of 3 years with this I will be able to help people when they need it. I am available in both TS and Discord most of the day so I am available to help when ever I could.  I am well known in the community love helping people when ever I can I have background in Gmod. I believe my knowledge could be beneficial to the team and the server as a whole. That is why I would like to be a support member to help the community in all aspects. With the experience of my RP positions I can use that to better my self in giving better support to others in the community 

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team? I have multiple RP positions that I can use the experience from to then use to my advantage in the support team. I have multiple experiences that I can use to help me with the the day to day activities to better the community.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? Hello, My name is Scout, what can I help you with today.

Edited by Scout100507

Scouts_little_thing.png?ex=6627f730&is=6

• Head of Staff

Denied

Unfortunately you have been denied for Support, either for not meeting certain requirements, or deemed not ready for support. 

dM43pL3.png