Miricle's Shock Vice Commander Application

1tsAM1r1cle

Should I be made Vice Commander?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be made Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 09/04/2024 at 07:34 AM

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Miricle

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock Security

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

The main problem I want to fix if I become Vice Commander is the inactivity issue. Shock has been having a huge inactivity problem as of late. I suggested on january 5th that shock should do roll call, and that as a result has helped slightly, but a better plan would be hosting roll call the first full week of every month or two, as it will provide a more frequent inactivity check.. Secondly, I want to start a periodical check to review the docs and make sure they are in peak shape, as documents help guide our new players in what to do within the battalion and as their rank. Giving documents a periodical review, EVEN IF THEY DO NOT NEED ONE, helps make sure they are in peak shape, and guarantees clean looking documents. I want to help lead this battalion to do great things by helping both others and myself grow, gain new skills, and help shock become the best battalion it can be. Lastly, my goal for imperial rp is to reach a command position, as that feels like the best ending point of my career in imperial rp.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

825 hours and 16 minutes

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main goal of a vice commander is to lead the battalion and be an example for troopers as to what to do/say in situations. This is the main priority of a vice commander, as leading troopers is what a vice commander is for. Some other duties include maintenance of documents, which is important because documents are the base of all battalions, including their duties, the rules, the ranks, the sub branches, the sub branches rules, etc, and keeping them clean is important for things to run smoothly. A Vice Commander is also in charge of maintaining the roster by checking the roster update channel every day and updating the roster according to the updates people send. Lastly, a Vice Commander also has the duty of keeping clear communication with high command/the battalion overseer. Clear communication will let high command know what the battalion needs in terms of document changes, equipment changes, etc, and will ensure that high command know what is going on in shock and that shock is being run well and to the best of the command team's abilities.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I’ve been in shock for 10 months now, and have been a part of gaming light in general for 4 years in total. I know shock like the back of my hand, and have the skills to do my duty as a vice commander, from doing roster updates to leading troops and making sure other troopers are following both server and battalion rules. Gaminglight to me represents a personal financial investment and over 800 hours of work doing my duties as a member of shock and the server in general. I have been active across my 10 month stint, and throughout it I have risen to ERU Lead, and a Colonel in Shock Security. I also have former command/high command experience as the following on different servers:

-SF Marshall

-501st Vice Commander

-Shock Vice Commander

-Grand Admiral Thrawn

7. How often can you be Online? :

At least 3 days a week, averaging 5 days a week.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 3 warnings for RDM and FailRP, however the most recent of these was on 6/16/2020. This was 3 years ago and I have not had any warnings since. I made mistakes in my early days on the server and I have worked to make up for those.

Edited by 1tsAM1r1cle
Fixing some grammar + wording

Shock Vice Commander Miricle | Former IF Squad
(also very first one to pass Shock's SSTF tryouts back in the day)

+Huge support
-Very professional, kind person
-Been in Shock since before I joined
-Former ERUL, experienced with leading
-Good music taste
-Very active, wants what is best for Shock
-Lots of hours in the game
-Previous command experience on different servers
-Always in TS when on the server
-Very understanding person
-Good communication

Overall good choice for a Shock Vice Commander, in my opinion