Blake's Staff Application. - Denied

~r~Bla~w~ke~b~.O

What is your in-game name?: LCPL Blake 1D23 What is your steam name?: Blake What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:22401029 Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have here are some of the following Rust Gmod - Long time ago GTARP - Many Servers big and small Roblox - not proud of it

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) June 7, 2020,

what date did you make your forums account? June 7, 2020,

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? member \

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 Warns Have you donated? No. What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST) : N/A

Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes,

Time zone: CST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I do not think i deserve this rank the only reason i am applying to to help the community and make sure the server is safe and make sure everyone is having a good time. I would like to make sure everything is safe and make sure to remove and take care of anyone giving users issues. I just want to make sure the servers is taken care of 24/7 and i also think i can handle under stress as i have Irl training and i think my past staffing in other games will help me in handlings staff sits without a issue i also feel like my past would help me and better and i also am a super chill person.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing. Personal : i would first take the sit talk to the person check logs and if it is true i would bring and jail the person that is causing the issues and then explain to them that mass random death match is not allowed and then say you will be getting a one week ban for the reason of mass rdm.

image.thumb.png.9be66e5de1b0372e1b3ed93462a9697c.png

Edited by ~r~Bla~w~ke~b~.O

-Support

-Personally I haven't seen you on.

-Doesn't meet forum requirements.

Good luck!

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

What Scout said but also, I think you just recently came back but correct me if I'm wrong

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H05, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• Head of Staff

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

dM43pL3.png