Maximus Senior Officer APP

Maximus.20

What is your in game rank and name? CPO Maximus

What is your STEAM ID?STEAM_0:0:219239989

Names of both Lieutenant Commander+ (MAJ+) that gave you permission to apply?Sam pink Coolnick Manbox

How long have you been in Naval?03/12/23

Why do you wish to become a Senior Officer?a Senior Officer? To further my roleplay on GL and to help out in the branch more also I would like to become an officer to get back into more intense situations on the server taking command in day to day situations And also I want to solidify myself in Navy as it is the only branch that Im in and I want to be in. I also want to help the branch grow as I think I could help as I have been in many high ranking positions on other servers and as I have been enjoining my time here I would love to take another step on GL

What are the duties of a Senior Officer? to help out the NCOs and Enlisted of Naval and to help out here and there and to take command during events and Give out sector assignments and try to help out the newer people of Navy. 

How will you assist the battalion as a Senior Officer? At first I will take orders and learn on what to do from higher up officers then after that will do my own to assist the REG after from what I've learned

What qualifies you to be a Senior Officer?Was a high rank on another really popular imperial RP server Staff and roleplay so bunch of experience spent two years as a commander and staff also before I Left in 2021 - HAX2 SLX2 DVLX1

Major +support
-Active
-Helpful
-Friendly
-Completes quota
-Never causes any issues
-Knowledgeable 

Maximus is the only current NCO to even get on the server in the past 2 weeks & he is the only NCO completing his quota. We need more hardworking people in naval, especially due to recent changes in the battalion. Maximus is not only a great choice for Senior Officer, he is the only choice for Senior Officer.

Good luck 😉

Edited by Steeley
Figure change.
  • Like 1

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

• zypnic locked this topic