• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Resin

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106862176

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Senior Commander

How long have you been Gamemaster: 8/11/23 so 5 months

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if applicable): No

How much time do you have on the server?: 8 weeks

How well do you know the LORE? Pretty well but am always learning more!

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Gamemaster?: I just feel like it's time for me to take initiative and take on more responsibilities within GM I've always said I don't care about becoming a senior gm but I guess it doesn't hurt to become one of the cool kids.

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Game Master?: I've been apart of the community for a while now and I believe that I've shown that I can be trusted.

Have you mastered ULX?: I believe that I am highly proficient with ULX

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: I have hosted a handful of Mega events

Give an example of a mega event: 

Ima keep it simple

Event ping description

In the heart of the bustling city of Lothal, rebels silently navigate its crowded streets, challenging oppression. While staging daring acts of sabotage against the local regime, they also harbor a closely guarded secret—a trove of intelligence on a larger, cross-planet operation. Whispers of encrypted communications and clandestine meetings reveal a meticulous plan that transcends Lothal's confines. The rebels' defiance in the city becomes a crucial nexus, connecting their local resistance to a grander tapestry of rebellion unfolding on a distant planet, where the stakes of their struggle reach new heights.

First stage (City)
I would use my dupe that has the buildings set up as rebel bases one in each sector.

Players would have to go sector by sector and clear out the rebels and gather hints through each sector.

These hints would hint at were the real base of operations is.

After clearing out all three sectors they players will have collected enough info to lead them to Tatooine

Second stage (Tat)

I would use my sewer tat dupe
Players would need to clear out the outside of the base and then go into the sewers and clear out any rebels that are in there.

One the players clear out all the rebels they would take back important data pads that have trackers on them back to base.

Third stage (base)

The rebels would track the players back to base and attempt to set off the reactor, if the players clear out the rebels in a reasonable amount of time the base will be successfully defended if not then the reactor will go off and the rebels trap would have been a success.

How active can you be:

Almost everyday.

Edited by Resin

General Resin

Lead Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster

• Resin changed the title to Resin's Senior Gamemaster Application

ACCEPTED
PLEASE SPEAK TO An AHGM+ FOR YOUR SGM TRAINING.

Senior Commander Chrono Acting Marshall Chrono

Support | Forum Diplomat

senioradmin.jpg.506a37c1f94d9bcf604f277f0d2678b9.jpg

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus

• Talren locked this topic