Adding a Command Bridge Turbo Laser Console

manbox8

What would you like to see: I would like to have Turbo laser consoles placed in the Command tower. 

How would it help the server and/or the player base: It would help with Naval by not needing us to run all the way to the bridge of the ISD for an Event that is happening on the ground of Lothal.

Do you think this suggestion will help the server as a whole: It would be be helpful to the server as a whole because there would be a easier way for Naval to interact with the rest of the players during an event, right now with were the current consoles are placed it is hard for naval to contribute once the capitals ships have been destroyed. It would also give GM’s a better reason to stage attacks it he command tower during the event as there would be another reason to target it

While I think this is a good idea I think maybe the GCC control center might be better. Mostly cause it's size and lack of use right now except for data raids by pyke. Idea's good but I think it might work better in that area.

Senior Commander Chrono Acting Marshall Chrono

Support | Forum Diplomat

senioradmin.jpg.506a37c1f94d9bcf604f277f0d2678b9.jpg

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus

+ support

This could help the Naval to improve more RP on base when enemy ships attack Command Tower, Base so the Naval can destroy enemy ships with ground turbolasers.

• 3 weeks later...