Moons PO2 Applcation

Mase_Latte

What is your in game rank and name. My In-game Rank In Crewmen In-game Name Is Moon 

What is your STEAM ID?  STEAM_0:0:576492055

How long have you been in Naval: 10 Days

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer: I want to join the Junior Officer team because alot of the NCOS have been inactive. I also want to be a Junior Officer because I think I can do better then last time. I will make sure to be more responibale and respectful as PO2. Anyway I also want to join because I want to get more naval recrutits into naval!

What are the duties of a Junior Officer? The duties of junior officers are to do tryouts, do active work, do sectors IF Your the highest ranking naval online or have permmison to, and commanding bridge IF your the highest ranking online DURING events ONLY!

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer? : I will assist the battalion as junior officer by attempting to get more troops, help any and all new CA And Other naval if they need help or guidence.  I will also help officers/other Junior officers with the battalion.

Note From Applcatint: I know this is ironic becuase I left on po2 but I think I can do it agian. I hope I will and If I do I will make sure to be respect ful and helpful this time.

I will also help pink if I get tso in so

https://tenor.com/view/imperial-navy-gif-gif-26343309

+support
-Active
-Friendly
-Does his job

Moon has previously been an NCO in naval & always completed his quota and maintained activity. Naval is in desperate need of NCOs & officers so I think moon would be an excellent addition to the NCO team.

Good luck 😉

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

• Resin locked this topic