Lowerguy's 48hr Notice For Secret Service

Lowerguy

Imma Have To Sadly Resign For Secret Service Due To Me Not Going To Not Be Able To Put Hours On The Job. It Has Been On Honor On Being In SS Back When Gow And Another Person Was The Director Of PPD. And I Really Enjoyed Being In Secret Service.

@Scout100507Yo Keep Up The Good Work And Grats On Director Please Keep Secret Service Together

@Thomas BlazeYo It Has Been Fun While We Were Patrolling Together And Hosting Convoys But Imma Still Be Around

@RidgelandYo Thank You For Giving Me A Chance On Becoming Command For Secret Service I Really Enjoyed It.

@AnubisYo Keep Up The Good Work And Hope You Climb Up The Ranks!

@MatildaI Know That There Arent Any Much Command But You, Ridgeland And All Of Secret Service Command Got It!

To The Others I Didnt Mention Keep Up The Good Work And Lets Work On Activity! I Believe In Yall Secret Service! 

But Thats Enough Talking!

Secret Service Assistant Director Lowerguy XC4 Going Out Of Service

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary