Ryota's Time to Depart from Nu-7

Ryota

Name: Ryota

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:610520594

Reason for leaving: I'm going to make this short and just say thank to Nu-7 for making me a CMD Member for this branch It was a Great Experience but I feel like it is my time to leave due to Realizing I'm not Happy in this Branch anymore i was told by someone that A lot of people do not really Agree with my opinions and choices and that i take the server too serious and honestly i have. only because I'm enjoying playing with friends and making RP scenarios. I've also been called a  Branch Hopper Quite a lot a it may seem that way but I'm not doing that at all  i honestly was just doing what i thought was right. and I'm sorry. and to the people who dont really like/hate me. i still have respect for you even if do hate me I'm okay with that its a video game for 2006 I'm not going to get upset by it but also i kind of need to focus on CI i have Higher Responsibility's that Need my Focus

Nugget: Pretty cool dude i looked up to you as my Higher Up i have the most Utter respect for you my friend 

Bandito: AH yes the Jug main we have had a lot of laughs and made cool fucking memories 

Purp:  we really didn't talk much but you were a great Commander for Nu-7 

Killjoy: Your a WO now i see you going far in Nu-7 keep up the good work 

Soos: Your a Chill Kid your Always following Orders Keep up the good Work 

To Everyone i didn't say i respect Everyone and thank you for a great Opportunity 

CurrentRP Ranks | Delta-5 MSGT Versa | CI CPT Ryota | Head of EOI 

Gamma-9 "Spear of the Law" Revenant E-11 WO |

FormerRP Ranks | Delta-5 2LT | E-11 2LT | Nu-7 1LT |

AHHHHHH WELCOME FULL TIME TO THE FAMILY! We really never saw Eye to Eye and yes we may have petty arguements but i think your gonna shape up to be a hell of a leader for your sub branch! i wish ya goodluck.. haha its not like i determine your future anyway🙄

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

Ur trash at fortnite buddy but fr sad to see u go but I'll kill u on ci even more now 

Current: 

Former: SCPRP: Nu-7: VCMDR || Alpha-1: CSM || Medical: Manager | Head of Field Work || Research: Research Administrator | Head of RAU || Senior Moderator

Hey I mean yeah go to whatever branch you believe will make you happiest but you did a decent job as Nu-7 CMD so I thank you for the effort that you put forth and with that being said I hope you enjoy CI.

Current: Director Of Containment

Previous: HSU Head/Nu-7 CMDR

• Sulfur locked this topic