Soos's Nu-7 Warrant Officer Application

FizzSoos

Name: Soos

Why do you want to join Nu-7 Command?: Because it needs more support for command. I think that with my skills and the rest of the command team we can create a great MTF unit. Not just for us but for the server to not have SCP's running everywhere.

Why would you make a good member of Nu-7 Command?: I have lots of experience with being in a leadership position such as being a officer cadet in a clone wars rp server (Officer cadet it 1 below warrant officer). And I've been active on the server ever since I joined. With the rest of the team I can uphold alot of the server, as a warrant officer If there is no command on, keeping Nu-7 enlisted in order. Aswell

Edited by FizzSoos
Improving app

-Support

literally a 4 sentence application

you're active but put more effort into your app next time

Current: Security DCoS | SM | DHFW | EXCM | RMS | FTO | Secret Service DCOO

Retired: Nu-7 CPT

+/- Support

+ Very active, is dedicated and works well when I see him.

- The application is very short, if you can add another few quality sentences to the two bottom questions, then I would be happy to change this to a + Support.

look at this app. You want your app to have a lot detail about your experience, achievements, and why you should be picked over others. There are only 2 questions on your app, but you should type detailed paragraphs and not just one or tow sentences

Edited by AoiAkuto

+SUPPORT
I've interacted and watched S00S grow not only on this server but also on another and I know he is very dedicated to the branches he joins I feel he will be a great fit and help to Nu7!

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

+ Support

BRO I know y'all aint about to pass up a GOLDEN opportunity like this one. S00S is litterly a once in a lifetime CMD member you gonna have someone WHO ONLY wants to be a Nu7 CMD when need one and you rlly gonna say EehhhhhhhhHhhh not long enough. WHAT PART OF ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS ONG dont you understand my boy be GRINDIN to get to that Nu7 CMD list and the worst thing that could happen is you gotta press demote a couple times. LIKE bro its JCMD he cant even edit 1/100th of the documents!

Current: N/A
Past: E11 SGT | E11 FTO | SEC CPL | D5 COL | D5 SVFTO | D5 HRO | Maint MJ | Research AR

• Sulfur locked this topic