Oxley Junior Officer Application

What is your in game rank and name. - Senior Crewman Oxley

What is your STEAM ID? - STEAM_0:0:146385150

How long have you been in Naval - 3 Days

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer. - I want to join SO and make DT and shock the 2 greatest regiments out of any. Better than any other regiment that you can think of!

What are the duties of a Junior Officer? - An NCOs job is to lead by example, to take the enlisted above and beyond, and to lead by example to further show how other people should be acting. This is including Enlisted but even higher ups. Make yourself stand out above others and make it known that you are trying to raise the standard of Junior officers above and beyond.

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer? -  I will assist to the best of my abilities in Naval but my main goal is to be SO and help them out so DT can grow to protect the High Command. The main reason for trying to help SO is because my brother with past DT experience tried to join DT and some things were off but I want to help fix them. I also love the shock regiment and it is very sentimental to me to where I also want to help them and make them the greatest shock in the galaxy! When I do become SO I will host tryouts and trainings to make them the most elite regiment possible.

Edited by Jar Jar the Conquerer

-Support

-Issues with attitude

-Disrespectful toward others

At this time, I do not feel that Senior Crewman Oxley is ready for the responsibilities that come with being an NCO. He has temper issues, has spoken ill of others to me personally, and has been reprimanded for his disrespectful attitude in Purge, which, as I am also a Sergeant in said battalion, I feel I am qualified to take into consideration when making my remarks. One of an NCO's main responsibilities is making sure newer enlisted know their jobs and to teach them what they need to know. This requires patience and understanding, which is something I feel Oxley does not have enough of when dealing with others. I invite him to prove me wrong and show me that he can keep his attitude in check. I sincerely hope that he can do so and, until that time, I am afraid that I cannot support his application for Junior Officer

-SSO Sub-Lieutenant Yorn/Purge HVYTO SGT Crazy CR67

Purge CPT FS1

Purge HVYAL CPT Crazy CR67

Lord VIII Vansyn

Former Sub-Lieutenant Yorn

• zypnic locked this topic