Killjoys Nu-7 WO Application ( Had to post it for him )

Ryota

Name (As it appears on roster): Kill

Why do you want to join Nu-7 Command?:So i can help out more

Why would you make a good member of Nu-7 Command?:    I have Managed to get to SSGT in a decent amount of time showing that i care about Nu-7. I have Contained many Scps such as 2191, 096, 049, 610, 106, 354-04, and more showing i am skilled enough to be in Nu-7 command. Lastly i have made sure everyone was fallowing orders and making sure everyone knew what was going on and how to contain scps and i have never gotten in trouble so far in Nu-7. So Shows how well i am good at this job and why you should let me be apart of Nu-7 command.

• Like 1

CurrentRP Ranks | Delta-5 MSGT Versa | CI CPT Ryota | Head of EOI 

Gamma-9 "Spear of the Law" Revenant E-11 WO |

FormerRP Ranks | Delta-5 2LT | E-11 2LT | Nu-7 1LT |

+support although you may have outburst every now and then i think under the right training and with the support of our command team you will fit in perfectly 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

Upvote from me, has good potiential with his dedication and activity, just needs to be brought on the proper path by a good CMD member (NOT SULFUR).

General Security: COL,HEAD OF JUGGERNAUTS, SVFTO

"Hammer Down": MAJ, Zealot, SFTO

[REDACTED]: SGT

+ Support

From what I have seen, Killjoy demonstrates the dedication, leadership and activity required to be a member of Foundation Command. Although, as Shafer has said, you do have the rare outburst; This is something that can happen to everyone and with some training and guidance this can be worked on.

• Sulfur locked this topic