Dark's Support Application

In-Game Name: Dark

Steam Name: [GL] 🗡🖤Dark🖤🗡

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:160659387

What is your discord username? dark_mcr

What is your staff rank in GamingLight? Moderator

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Constantly

How often do you use Discord? Daily, I check pings every hour or so

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)? I would like to join the support team for many reasons. Firstly, I have experience in the support team twice reaching support supervisor at my highest rank. I also find that helping people over TS or discord can help the community a lot and help with player retention if the support team is there to help when they have a problem. I am usually pretty fast at responding when there is a ticket open and am pretty much always in TS. To add to this, I believe that my experience in this role will help be advantaged over other applicants as I already have decent knowledge about the community and Garry's Mod as a whole. I am also not afraid to ask for help if I'm not 100% sure if I know the correct solutions. With my previous experience and my general knowledge of the community and the game it self I believe that I would be a good addition to the support team.

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team? I should be trusted due to my previous experience and knowledge 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? I would great them by saying something along the lines of " Hello, my name is Dark from the support team, I see that you've opened a ticket for (insert ticket type (ex: in-game support)) would you mind giving me a short run down of the problem so that we can fix it together? 

『PoliceRP』: 〖 Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 〗
『 ImperialRP』: 〖 Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 〗
『Staff』: 〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 〗

• Head of Staff

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

dM43pL3.png