Allowance system for Command members

DT CMDR AX4

What do you want to see?: Adding back the system where SMT can give money to command members for money. Bassacily the way I envision it is adding a bank system which gets lets say 50 million every month deposited into it. However the money in the bank can only be transferred to members of your battalion and cannot be given to yourself. It must be approved by your overseer or something like that. It would kind of be like the content I linked below. I don't recommend using this one however you can if you want to. But I know you guys like to make your own custom things.

Why should we add it?:  This will help boost troopers morale and make them want to get on more. It makes it easier for command to entice there troopers to get on the server and boost our battlemetrics. I think this will be very beneficial to the server. It gives people more stuff to do on the server and gives them more of a reason to get on.

What are the advantages of having this?: It would give people more stuff to do and give them more of a reason to hop on the server. This also entices people to get on the server as well. 

Who is it mainly for?: Everybody tbh

Links to any content:https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/voidfactions

Edited by DT CMDR AX4
  • Like 1

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

• 1 month later...