• No

in-Game Name: Ryota

Steam Name: [GL] Versa

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:610520594

What is your discord username? Vxrsa

What is your staff rank in GamingLight? Senior Event Team / Admin

How often are you on TeamSpeak? 24/7

How often do you use Discord? 24/7

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?  I've been apart of this community for a year and I feel like I Should give back to this community as much as I can so I feel like joining the support team would help me in my goal on helping the staff & the community Of Gaminglight to just to show the support I have for Gaminglight. I love helping people so I know that this is the right position for me I honestly Just want to do more just to help out as much as I possibly can I'm very knowledgeable with computers so if there's any In game issue I know I would be good at assisting with technical error's I know a lot about Discord for TeamSpeak so if its a problem on one of those issues ill be able to assist in fixing the problem  I'm constantly on Discord and TeamSpeak so ill be able to support anyone who is in need of help    

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team? I'm a admin & a senior Event team over on the SCP Side of Gaminglight and I've been a member of Gaminglight for a year and I have been a trustworthy member since I've join and I've showed my trust to GL by showing support towards them  

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? Hello I'm Ryota I'm with the Support Team How may I assist you Today 

CurrentRP Ranks | Delta-5 MSGT Versa | CI CPT Ryota | Head of EOI 

Gamma-9 "Spear of the Law" Revenant E-11 WO |

FormerRP Ranks | Delta-5 2LT | E-11 2LT | Nu-7 1LT |

• Head of Staff

Denied

Unfortunately you have been denied for Support, either for not meeting certain requirements, or deemed not ready for support. 

dM43pL3.png