Manbox False Arrest- Accepted

eatenkayterd

1. Your In-game:

Sobilis (Bounty Hunter name) common name Fobum.

2. Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:460165328

3. The admin's name in-game:

Manbox/Kallus

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

[GL] Manbox8

5. What did the admin do:

Arrested a Criminal for attempted murder. Per MOTD Citizens and Criminals rule 14. “If a criminal opens fire on a trooper, that suspect is an automatic KOS, troopers should not attempt to arrest them.”. I was a Criminal Bounty Hunter attempting to kill my target and was arrested. I attempted to explain this to Manbox and directly asked him if he would unarrest me, he said no and did not comment beyond that. It should also be noted Manbox arrested two people and only put in one RFA both arrests were for attempted murder, its unclear which RFA was intended to be whose in that situation myself or "JEFF". Manbox later released "JEFF" for "rfr: false arrest" not one of us lacked an RFA within any reasonable amount of time and its unclear which one it was as it could've been me this may also be a failure to provide RFA and release in a timely manner.

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

image.png?ex=65aaf875&is=65988375&hm=475

image.png?ex=65aaf875&is=65988375&hm=701

image.png?ex=65aaf875&is=65988375&hm=b34

image.png?ex=65aaf8a4&is=659883a4&hm=0da

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin:

Retraining on the Citizens and Criminals rules.

8. Any extra information:

I put in an RDA ticket where Admin SOnic and Moderator Trial Steely directed me to a staff report for “A clear MOTD violation” as they could not handle the situation without JMT+. JMT+ was not on the server at the time to handle it.

Edited by eatenkayterd

• 3 weeks later...
  • Head of Staff

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your report! The specified member will be punished accordingly by an SMT member

@manbox8 Please come speak with me

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander