Maximus Junior Officer APP

Maximus.20

What is your in game rank and name.SR crewman Maximus

What is your STEAM ID?STEAM_0:219239989

How long have you been in Naval 26 days

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer I've been in the imperial navy for a long time. I'm drawn to its serious regimented attitude I wish to become a junior officer to improve naval, & I want to make sure Naval personnel are getting all the help they need throughout their naval career. Ontop of this I wish to do tryouts & assist in the battalions growth.

What are the duties of a Junior Officer?: NCOs are responsible for helping the Enlisted & teaching them how to conduct themselves while on the job. They are also responsible for hosting tryouts & helping in the battalions growth. NCOs are also expected to be a role model for enlisted & Command them if there is no Officers/command online.

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?  : I will assist the battalion by hosting tryouts to assist in its growth, I will also make sure all new recruits are trained & prepped for their career. I will also do sector assignments & make sure all enlisted have something to do at all times.

+support
-Active
-Solid Application

-Been in naval a considerable amount of time
-Helpful

Maximus is always asking for sectors, spectating tryouts, asking questions etc. 
He would make a great Junior Officer.

good luck 😉

• Like 1

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat