Day 2

Jrshafer

JrShafer: "Day 2. Update. I found a hole in the pit, a glimmer of hope. There's a person on the other side, helping me. Calls himself Bebop. The lighting's different there, not the oppressive darkness of this pit. Bebop's voice is a lifeline in this nightmare."

[Sounds of footsteps and distant echoes]

JrShafer: "Bebop, if you hear this, thanks for extending a hand in this abyss. I don't know how you found me, but I'm grateful. Ignis, Don Cheech, ZJ – they're still on my tail, but with your help, maybe we can outsmart them."

[The radio crackles, as if the signal is strained]

JrShafer: "Bebop says there's a way out, a path through the shadows. It won't be easy, but it's a chance. Ignis's goons are relentless, Don Cheech and ZJ are watching, but Bebop's got a plan. We'll make a run for it when the time is right."

[Sounds of hushed conversation and distant growls]

JrShafer: "Bebop, you're the ray of light in this darkness. I can see it – the end of this nightmare. I don't know what awaits us beyond that hole, but it's gotta be better than facing Ignis, Don Cheech, and ZJ alone."

[The radio signal wavers, as if interference is increasing]

JrShafer: "If this recording reaches anyone, tell my story. Tell them about Bebop, the one who reached across the void to help me. We're not out yet, but hope flickers in this desolate place."

[The radio signal cuts off abruptly, leaving behind a mix of static and distant echoes]

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team