The Pits from experiment "Blacklisted"

Jrshafer

Jrshafer: "This is Jrshafer. Whoever's out there, listen up. I'm trapped in a pit, and these monsters are relentless. Ignis, a fiery terror, spawns minions – relentless goons that chase me through the shadows. Don Cheech and ZJ have eyes that see everything. It's like they can pierce through the darkness itself."

[Sounds of heavy breathing and distant growls]

Jrshafer: "Ignis, surrounded by flames, sends its fiery minions after me. I can hear them skittering, always getting closer. Don Cheech and ZJ, with their incredible sight, they track my every move. There's no hiding, no escape."

[Sounds of a struggle, with roars and the crackling of flames]

Jrshafer: "I stumbled into this nightmare during an expedition. The ground gave way, and I fell into this pit. Ignis, Don Cheech, ZJ – they guard the only way out. I've fought tooth and nail, but these monsters... they're relentless."

[The radio signal weakens, as if struggling to stay connected]

Jrshafer: "If you find this, know that these monsters are not just physical threats. Ignis spawns goons, Don Cheech and ZJ see everything. It's like they're part of the darkness itself. I can't hold on much longer. Remember Jrshafer, remember the names-

[The radio signal abruptly cuts off, leaving only static]

• Like 1

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

• 2 weeks later...