Versa's Senior Admin Application - Denied

Ryota

What is your in-game name?: Versa / Ryota

What is your steam name?: [GL] Versa

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:610520594

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Vxrsa

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i am a admin / Event team For this server 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) October 2022

What date did you make your forums account? October 13 2022

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? None

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Diamond

Are you a staff member in another community? no just this one 

Have you read the staff handbook? yes

Timezone: CST

What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I'm not the best at making applications but I've spent a lot of time in SCP-RP exactly ( 1512 hrs) most of them as staff. I've gained a lot of experience and knowledge on how staffing works in this server, from various scenarios, questions, concerns I believe I'm a smart and mature, and trustworthy person and that if I was able to become a Senior Admin I would be able to do so much more for GL like helping JMT+ Mentorship Training. showing and shadowing them and going threw the handbook with them if they need help and whenever I am needed I have helped a good amount of new staff members in my time being an admin and even a bit on Senior mod I know I'm the right person for the job SMT trusts me with the rank of Admin i believe it is my time to pay that forward even more by helping them to the best on my ability with more complicated situations I always loved a challenge   

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are assessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? At first I would gag them and get the reporters side of the story, then I would ungag them and give them a chance to give me their side of the story if they are still cursing at me I would gag them again warn them for MRDM|Staff Dissrespect and then ban them for 5 days since they have MRDM'ed. Otherwise would get both sides and decide on the punishment although it would probably be the same just without the staff diss part, since they MRDM'ed at the first place

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? I would ask them to calm down and I would try to reason with them saying "Let's do this 1 by 1 so that this will be much easier for all of us" If not I would gag all 5 of them and go 1 by 1 asking the reason or why they did what they did, Once I've gone through all of them hearing their sides of the story. I would then resolve the issue and state the rules to them i would then say that continuing this behavior would result in punishment I would also recommend they to do something to cool off or just go their separate ways and not interact (would also recommend to them to watch what they say) 

Edited by Versa
Rewording

CurrentRP Ranks | Delta-5 MSGT Versa | CI CPT Ryota | Head of EOI 

Gamma-9 "Spear of the Law" Revenant E-11 WO |

FormerRP Ranks | Delta-5 2LT | E-11 2LT | Nu-7 1LT |

-support although a good mod i simply cannot see you handling the spot well and will abuse it heavily! 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

• Manager

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept your promotion application. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)