Delta 5 app

[GL] Smokey

Name - Smokey

Steam ID -STEAM_0:0:131778532

Discord Name -Smokioly

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  N/AList any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - none yet (I plan to)

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I was told to by proxis.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) proxis want me to. nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia nostalgia 

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? yea bro fuck it why not.

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Lavapuppydog said:

ON HOLD

Make a better 50 word answer as this one is not satisfactory.

Dear Selection Committee of Delta-5, my unique blend of analytical acumen, adaptive problem-solving, and unwavering commitment to ethical containment align seamlessly with the core values of your esteemed organization. My comprehensive understanding of anomalous phenomena, coupled with a proven track record in high-stakes situations, positions me as an invaluable asset to Delta-5.

• Sulfur locked this topic