Ruff's Junior Command Application.

rain_of_war

Name: Ruff

Current Rank: Senior Research

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:519609606

Time in Research (Estimate): 15 days

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command? (150-word requirement): I have a good knowledge of a lot of SCP’s and I can help the lower ranking people with getting to know all the SCP’s that are available to them. Also I would be very helpful for the command as I am an officer on the imperial server. I have some experience with command stuff. Though I don't have much, the experiences that I do have can be very helpful. I have been on research a while back when the server was better in player count and I have had help with and have helped command with what they do along with alot of recruitment as there was auto recruitment back then so I would say that I have a vast knowledge of the SOP and what can and cannot be done at certain ranks. For me I can help alot with updating and any task that other command team members need and want some help with.

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100-word requirement): What I can bring to the table that others can’t is the experience of watching other command members from 1 ½ years ago and how they operated and worked out stuff. I am wanting to bring some old experiences from back then and see if they can help with the server and getting more research enlisted on as well. Also I have seen documents from some people that are really good at making documents and I can help grade and look at the current people and give some pointers on what they can do to make their documents look better for a better grade. 

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100-word requirement): What I can do to help with the branch activity is by making it more fun to be in research by doing mass tests and seeing people get rewarded for their tests and actions. Seeing more command online can also help with getting people in Research and Being able to promote the ones that deserve promotions are more than likely to be able to stay and help others be more active. The more heads and ideas that can be said the more likely we can increase activity. The Ideas are to help the lower ranking to know what they can do and giving them reason to trey there best to be more engaging with the rest of community.

Edited by rain_of_war

• Sulfur locked this topic