Reese's Purge Officer Application

Reeses

Perms to apply from Eighth Brother (VCMDR), and Ooga (CMDR)

What Is Your In Game Name?

Reeses

What Is Your SteamID?

STEAM_0:0:24804972

How Long Have You Been In Purge?

A couple weeks I believe but been in the community for a couple years

Have You Been In IQ, If so, What Rank Were/Are You?

Previously was a Lord II/Purge SFC and I am currently a Lord IV/Purge SGM

Why Would You Like To Become The Rank Of 2LT? [100+ words]

I want to be an officer because I think I can bring a unique and almost an elder type opinion into the team. I am an older player in Gaminglight, being here for a couple years so I feel I can bring guidance to Purge and other people in the battalion to teach them everything I know about the server as I have seen people come and go and have been seeing issues that have hurt battalions and the server and I know what is expected and what is needed to be a competent officer and how to grow a battalion and have it as its best. I also voice my opinions and my problems while not being rude but trying to make a change that would be good for the battalion. I am also active being on for hours usually everyday doing my best and trying to get new members and working with our current members to help out the server. I also want to voice my opinions with the command team about changes that I feel would improve the battalion. One main (issue) I see as of right now is the use of electro weapons, rather the lack of use of electro weapons. As Purge our main purpose is to use electro weapons to kill enemies but I never really see them being used outside of practice dueling. I want people to use the electro weapons more and familiarize themselves with how they work because they are very useful and fun to use if you learn how to use them efficiently as we are the only battalion who uses them and I feel it could make us more desirable to join. I also want to be an officer because it gives me more chances to further production within Purge and IQ as I would host public sims and trainings working with other battalion officers to grow connections with them because as I have seen we don’t interact as much as I would like with other battalions like we do within IQ for the server I would also do certain special and fun things for Purge and IQ that would make Inquisitorious more desirable and popular with everyone in the server.

What Could You Bring To The Inquisitorious Purge Officer Team? [100+ words]

I would bring an experienced and competent member to the officer team. Being active and being there to answer any questions anyone has to the best of my abilities. I would also be a leader and I would set an example for everyone inspiring people to be active and be better than they already were. Everyday I strive to be better and to learn a lesson everyday to further my goals. I would also be interactive with everyone not hiding away in an office by myself doing busy work because I feel command should be seen and heard. Because new players get to see them and hear their opinions and by seeing them they know what they can achieve and that motivates them to be active and do good work improving the battalions or even the server as a whole just by seeing command. I would also be doing Sims, trainings, and tryouts (if necessary) to get more people into the battalion and to keep people interested and invested in the battalion to help it grow further. I would also ping a couple times a day and offer lots of money to people who get on, and I would also offer promotions to those who do well to further the structure in the battalion. I would work with NCOS and Enlisted, giving them assignments to do that could help grow the battalion overseeing NCOS doing tryouts and also overseeing Enlisted promoting them if they deserve it and giving people things to do because I find myself being bored on the server and I want everyone to have something to do that they are interested in. I also feel that being trusted with other higher positions in the past on Gaminglight and other servers shows that I can be a good asset and that I am trustworthy to serve in the officer team.

Do You Have Any Previous Officer Experience?

Other Server RP Ranks:

StarwarsRP: Shock Commander X2, Shock Major X1, Jedi Master (2nd highest Jedi Rank) X1, Deathtrooper Commander X1, Grand General X1, High General X1, Major General X1, Darth Vader X1, Director Krennic X1, Grand Moff Tarkin X1, Deathtrooper Warrant Officer X1, and Second Sister X1

SCPRP: O5 Council Member X2, Chaos Insurgency General

Other Server Staff Ranks: Head Admin X3, Head of Staff, X1, Server Manager X2, Senior Moderator X2, Moderator X2, and Gamemaster

Gaminglights Servers Ranks:

StarwarsRP: Deathtrooper 1SGT, Naval Commander, Inferno Senior Agent, Nova CPL, Lord II/Purge SFC, Shock SGM

SCPRP: Delta-5 2LT, Chaos Insurgency 2LT, Red Right Hand Guardian, Chaos Insurgency MSGT, Security Warrant Officer

PoliceRP: PD CPL, SRT PVT

Gaminglights Servers Staff Ranks:

StarwarsRP: Trial Moderator X2, Trial Gamemaster X2

SCPRP: Senior Moderator, Event Team Member, Moderator X2

Do You Understand The Duties And Protocols You Must Undertake As A Member Of The Officer Team?
Absolutely!

How Many Strikes Do You Have?

ec0c2a95cf8ccf436303d88cad305915_5b41ceec65ec3133adbd220049278633.thumb.jpg.c1d81270fc1c980bf198b93d0ba4986b.jpg

Edited by Reeses

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

• Resin locked this topic