RDM Report against Dagorge

Lovelock

Your in game name: Lovelock

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31955958

The player's in game name: Dagorge

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:658853969

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 12/11/23 at 11:30 AM GMT

What did the player do: So I was training two people for Security and had told this player 5 minutes before that I was OOC training and to not attack/kill me or them but then while I am in the Intersection comes to us with an ACR and proceeds to RDM all three of us while fully being aware that we are OOC

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1ID8SES_RpTAWv/d13374p9CQEb?invite=cr-MSxTeDcsNjQ2MTg2NzMs

What do you believe should happen to the player: Give the player a warning as he knew we were OOC but still wanted to kill us

Any extra information: A simple warning is enough as I had to go on logs to get the Steam ID as he timed out like I did

*EDIT*

This player has got themselves banned for Racism so it is SMT discretion now on whether the player will get the warn or not

If you need the proof of racism DM me on Discord

Edited by Lovelock
Player banned for racism by Console

• Manager

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)