Should Nicc Be Event Team?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Nicc Be Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Nicc

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49758823

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): SMOD / Platinum

How many hours do you have on the server?: 14+ weeks | Timer reset in mid 2022.

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: Extremely good

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 5

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+):

I would like to join the Police RP Event Team to help build and boost the active player count on the server by providing a fun and unique experience. As a previous Police RP Event Team member, I have experience and knowledge on what a good amount of the players enjoy when it comes to the events the players would like to see. As of right now, most of the events that are hosted on the server seem to have the same general formula of either being a TDM or FFA type event. I believe with the right help and resources, I will be able to start bringing back events with a large appeal such as duck hunt, floor dropper, TTT, building, and gameshows to help boost the amount of engagement that is happening within our community. I believe that with my level of professionalism and place within the community, I can help to bring back the active player population.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

TTT

Basic concept: Event would take place in a large area of the map such as suburbs or industrial. A few players would be chosen at random to be the "terrorists", tasked with killing the rest of the event participants. 

Detective: One player each round will be picked to be the "detective". Upon the death of a participant, this player will be able to determine what team the dead player was on. If the detective dies, dead players will not be able to reveal what team they were on.

Special Event: Depending on the number of participants, every so often a machine will open up and allow for 1 player to step in which will reveal the team the player is on, which will be announced through chat. This event is not mandatory so it will allow players to either hide or continue roaming through the event area.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST time zone)

Monday - Thursday: 4pm EST - 10pm EST

Friday - Sunday: Times vary but not a lot of time due to work.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes

Edited by Nicc

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

+SUPPORT

Very nice person in game, never a minge.

i hope you end up with event team!

PD SNR  FBI SNR SA  |   USMS RCT   |               

"The Kid on the Server"           "A Loser 🙂"