Steeley's NCO appliction

Steeley

What is your in game rank and name: Crewman Steeley

What is your STEAM ID: 76561199152189229

How long have you been in Naval: 1 Week

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer: I am confident that my skills, values, and aspirations align perfectly with the values and objectives of the Imperial Navy, making me a dedicated and qualified candidate for this esteemed role. I am drawn to the Imperial Navy because of its longstanding commitment to excellence, discipline, and service to the Empire. My past naval background background, which includes my CAO, captain & Inferno Squad lead, has equipped me with a solid foundation in leadership, Document making, Assisting command teams, which I believe are essential qualities for a junior officer.

What are the duties of a Junior Officer: Junior Officers are responsible for helping the Enlisted, showing them around, teaching them sectors, helping them learn ranks, correcting uniform etc. 
On top of this, they are there to help Officers & the command team when it comes to basic responsibilities, Leading if no senior officers are online, hosting tryouts, hosting simulations.

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Office: As stated before I have a long list of experiences on this server & naval is probably my most successful one. From being a CAO & reviving SF with the help of 1 vice commander, to being a captain when the naval was heavily populated. With these experiences I genuinely believe I can really assist naval in it's day to day tasks. Most of all, I hope to bring a bit of life to naval & make it as enjoyable as possible for all members.

Edited by Steeley

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

• zypnic locked this topic