Pyke Mission board being added to Lothal City

eatenkayterd

What do you want to see?:

A mission board added to the Cantina in Lothal City, specifically by one of the booths on the right side of the Cantina..

Why should we add it?: 

Currently if Pyke wish to join a mission against the Imperials they have to go to the Imperial Base, ask for permission to enter the base (or trespass; risking arrest) in order to join the mission against the Empire. By the time Pyke do this the mission is likely partially completed and gives Pyke little time to actually contest the mission. The inconvenience of traveling so far also means most Pyke aren't inclined to oppose missions in the first place. Additionally Pyke had their own Mission Board on the old map so this would be a return to status quo rather than a proper change.

What are the advantages of having this?: 

Pyke would be more likely to join missions giving more things for Pyke to do when not raiding and also make missions more interesting for Imperials as they're more likely to have real players to fight with rather than just NPC's on missions. This also gives Pyke a good source of XP outside of raiding the supply shipments that are ordered by Naval. 

Who is it mainly for?: 

Pyke.

I think pyke specific missions are being worked on in the forms of Data breaches. That suggestion was accepted last I heard and so it might come when those raids are added.

Senior Commander Chrono Acting Marshall Chrono

Support | Forum Diplomat

senioradmin.jpg.506a37c1f94d9bcf604f277f0d2678b9.jpg

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus

• Manager
On 12/6/2023 at 7:04 AM, Chrono The Changeling said:

I think pyke specific missions are being worked on in the forms of Data breaches. That suggestion was accepted last I heard and so it might come when those raids are added.

The data raid system has been in the server since the 21st November