5 members have voted

1. 1. Cans for Shock Commander?

• Yes (+support)
    • No (-support)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Shock Vice Commander Cans / [GL] Goosethealmighty

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock Security Battalion

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I've been a part of Shock since July of this year (2023), and have been an active member of the battalion for the entire period, and while I've been part of shock I've watched it grow and shrink throughout the months, during the period when Axle was a Vice Commander to Commander I did my best to help him revive Shock, and for a period was one of the most well known Shock on the server. Now with the new map, there are a lot of changes going on, and as someone with experience in Shock I feel that having a Commander would be extremely beneficial to the entire battalion, as it would provide more order, a proper CoC (Chain of Command), and would help with making sure the battalion is doing the best it can. Also as a Commander I could promote those who deserve it to ranks that I cannot as a Vice Commander, such as trusted Majors to Lieutenant Colonel, or Lieutenant Colonels to Colonel. As most other branches have a Commander currently, I feel like I should make the attempt to step up for my battalion and lead Shock to greatness (further than it already is).

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I currently have over 2 weeks of time on the server in hours, I'd assume that soon I'll hit 3 weeks. For all of these weeks I've almost never been AFK while on the server, with the exception of standing still in brig while doing doc work, although I'll still be active in the TeamSpeak while doing so. In my time on the server I've almost always been on Shock job, with the exception of a small amount of Pyke and Admin job.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

Commanders are an important part of a battalion, a step above Vice Commanders that are there to lead the entire battalion, make important final decisions on anything and everything, from punishments to document changes, and should be a good example of what members of the battalion should strive to be like. Commanders should always be there to help lead members of the battalion in the right direction, and try to help them in any way they can. Though this isn't to say that Commanders should only care about their own battalion, as they should seek to help lower ranking members of the Empire in every area that someone needs help, as they are senior members of the server with lots of experience they should be able to provide support to those in need. Commanders are to remain diplomatic and contact other Command teams if a problem arises regarding their battalion, and it is important that Commanders are honest and kind to not just their equals, but everyone.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I've been a member of Shock Security, and this server, actively since July 22nd of this year (7/22/2023), have always hit quota (except for when I was on LOA), and have always made sure to follow Shock's SOP. During my time in Shock I've learned a lot about the server, went from learning from Venus, Zach and eventually Axle, to teaching younger members of Shock the important things about Shock and its duties, whether it be aboard the ISD or the Lothal Base, which I was taught. I feel like I have a lot of experience on the server, and have been an active and interactive member of the server since I've joined. Even when I'm not on Shock job I make sure to follow server rules, especially being a part of staff myself, and making sure that I do what I can to help other players if they need my help. I believe I've proven my ability to help lead Shock through my months of experience in it from TRN to MAJ, and then two months as a Vice Commander.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online consistently, almost every day, to help with the battalion. Although I do have to finish my senior year of high school, I still will be able to be active after class on week days, and active most of the day during weekends.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
No, I do not have any warnings.

Current Shock Commander | Imperial Justice Department
"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" -BioShock

On 12/5/2023 at 10:43 AM, Cool Guy Antonoff said:

+ MASSIVE Support

Fantastic VCMDR

- Super Active

- Can make the tough choices

- Nice

- Well liked

- No real reason to not accept this.

W

EX: Shock HVAL LTCOL Olive/K2S0 SK517
EX: ERUL

On 12/4/2023 at 7:58 PM, halo-news117 said:

BIG+ SUPPORT

-GOOD APP LONG AND DETAILED 

- very nice person 

- active 

General Resin

Lead Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster