6.      What date did you start playing in the community? 12/11/22

7.      What date did you make your forum account?12/11/22

8.      How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 4 and a ban

9.      What is your donor rank? gold

10.   Are you a staff member in another community? no

11.   Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

12.   Timezone: GMT

13.   What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

14.   Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? I believe I deserve this rank due to the fact that I am on the server a lot and have a lot of dedication to gaminglight and have good knowledge of the server rules and would be able to apply this as well as the fact in my best interest is for others to be able to have a fun time on the server and be able not to have the role-play experience of themselves ruined as well as the fact of preserving the role-play experience and I hope within being able to do this it will help preserve the sever from RDM/Fail-rp or any of the other major thing and I will be more active to be able to four fil this task of preserving this sever and adding a fun replaying environment to it if I am able to get the rank of trial mod it will be in my best interest to help the community of gaminglight and make sure sits are fair for both side while staying in guide with the staff handbook

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are assessing your critical thinking skills, and your ability to use the staff handbook and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? due to the fact that you have been witness to the person mass RDMing and disrespecting you, I would do 1 warning for RDM and 1 for disrespect and a 5-day ban

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? I would ask the person to calm down to the best of my ability and ask him/her if they need some time and if so tp them to a room and then continue with the sit and the take on what that person has said (this is only if the person is not verbally abusing people to a mass extent)

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

image.thumb.png.6503e93082f26e233c1cfcecd3863f23.png

-Support

- No Discord ID included

- The reason why you want to be staff is literally one sentence

- Situations need work

- No poll included

Edited by Sulfur

Current: Security DCoS | SM | DHFW | EXCM | RMS | FTO | Secret Service DCOO

Retired: Nu-7 CPT

• Manager

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)