501st Maverick Officer App

TTVhoplessnuke

501st offcier App Poll  

1. 1. Maverick Officer Poll

• Maverick to Officer [yes]
    • Maverick [no]

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/16/2023 at 09:05 PM

What is your Ingame name? Maverick 

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:82214608

How Long Have You Been In 501st? About a Month 

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words] I had  multiple  Officer experience  in other lives , I was a Captain in 501st  I have a lot of Officer  Experience ;  I am good Hitting  and exceeding my Qutoa.  I will be Active day and night and I will bring in new people in Naval  I have a lot of experience doing sim and tryout during my past life's . I  like to make sure my troopers are having fun. and I will make sure the enlisted are in line and having fun and when I am on during Mid day  and night I will be doing tryouts every day and night and I will encourage the enlisted to keep moving up in the ranks to be SGT . If a enlisted have a question I will be there to help them and if cant help them ill have them go up to the chain of command  to see if they and answer the question.

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]I am Always on when I am off of work and when I come home   I will do a lot of Fun Sim's and training.

How many strikes do you have? 0

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team? I will encourage SGT to get more people In 501ST. When there is no SGT on to do tryouts if someone really wants to join Naval  I'll give them a tryout. I will also do a lot of SIMs For Naval I have also been an Officer and understand the new responsibility I would gain as an Officer, and feel I am used to handling the job. if  I have a question they answer it fast. I have also been an Officer and understand the new responsibility. I feel I am ready to be at that level for the new troopers of the Base.

Have you had any previous experience has an Officer? yes I am a Officer  In Naval and I was CPT in 501st when I Frist Join.

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?  Duty's off a officer is encourage NCO to get more people in 501st.
+supporters Piner and monarch 

Edited by TTVhoplessnuke

Ex DDOS COMANDER Death | EX 501st Captain Winter| EX Shock 2nd LT Goose 

• 5 weeks later...