Ritters ban appeal for SCP RP

Ritterthebriscruit

1. Steam Name: RittertheBriscuit

2. Ingame Name: Unknown, havent played the server in 1 year due to the ban, something along the lines of Ritter I'm pretty sure.

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:14248048

4. Ban Length: Never

5. Admin that Banned you: STF D4 INDRA PX1

6. Reason for Ban: Racism (N word was whispered and the admin  accidentally heard it.)

7. Dispute: It has been a total of 1 year since my perma ban, I've improved significantlly, and the ban was for something being whispered without any actual intention for racism, I was just a attention seeker at the time (Age of 11 when I was desperate for it), At the most part, I do miss alot of the stuff in Gaming light, and would wish to join it again, and before you ask about the other bans on Police RP, I had no value for the server and got bored so I just called everybody chicken munchers and offered then guns like they were chicken.

In the other appeal you made which you have deleted Piller mentioned that you have been banned from another one of our servers for racism meaning you saying you have improved is a lie so for this I am giving you a -support as you clearly have not improved at all

-Support

Due to your recent behavior on other servers like Police RP getting banned for racism and now claiming you have changed when you got banned for the same thing on the other server. I don't think you deserve a second chance due to you lying you have changed when you got banned on another one of our Gaminglight servers for the same thing. 

MTF E11 1LT | Deputy Sheriff Of The Ranger Program

Edited by Skelly

45 minutes ago, Skelly said:

-Support

Due to your recent behavior on other servers like Police RP getting banned for racism and now claiming you have changed when you got banned for the same thing on the other server. I don't think you deserve a second chance due to you lying you have changed when you got banned on another one of our Gaminglight servers for the same thing. 

MTF E11 1LT | Deputy Sheriff Of The Ranger Program

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL