Should I be Event Team?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Arlo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:593970327

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum

How many hours do you have on the server?: 504 hours (3 weeks) 1,699.6 hours total on GMod.

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I feel like I have learnt from my past mistakes and look back at the MOTD once and a while. I feel like I have general knowledge of the server's MOTD. I also come from other servers and have general knowledge of common rules.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15):I have 3 warns. Proof: https://gyazo.com/e544a9da4e51ffa8cf2456c8baacf973

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I want to join the Event Team, because I have good imagination when it comes to making dupes and building things. I wanna get to know the Event Team because to share my ideas with them. I think I'm mature enough for this job, I really would put my hard work into the Event Team and I would love to host events one day. I used to staff on a server and host events for the players that were on at the time, most of the time I would always make new creative events. It was really cool. I would be more active because I would have a purpose to be on the server then because I have a responsibility. If I join the event team I can show others how trustworthy I am and eventually become a staff member and get higher rankings. Thank you for this opportunity to be an Event Team Member.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I could create a event that has 5 people and 1 have an AWP and they are trying to snipe the others and the others are trying to make it to the top and its kind of like parkour but you need to be quick and at the top there will be a gun to shoot and kill the person with the AWP.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: 4:45PM > 10:00PM EST

Saturday and Sunday: Anytime between 9:00AM > 11:00PM EST

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes I have.

PD SNR  FBI SNR SA  |   USMS RCT   |               

"The Kid on the Server"           "A Loser 🙂"

+support
you are a good person and i think you could help out in event team.
i also think you have great ideas.

-Support 
can be a little bit of a minge sometimes.

personal input - i say we give him a chance at it

• Thanks 1

Current - DOC Warden (HC/DH) | State FTO DHF(HC) | State MAJ ( Sen LC) | USMS CMA (LC) | PD CPT (LC) | FBI DAD (LC) | SS DAD (LC) | EMS DS (LC) | CERT SGT | SRT SGT | HRT OSC | Gaminglight Administrator (Admin)

previous - TBD

+Support
You don't seem that bad
Though you could of been more specific,
When It came with description
of the event

Current Position

Edited by Doc.
Had some Issues.
  • Thanks 1

On 11/29/2023 at 8:54 AM, snappy said:

+support

-Support 

• Thanks 1

| PoliceRP Moderator | PD LT | USMS SVSA |

On 11/29/2023 at 8:54 AM, snappy said:

+support

-Support 

Might need to step activity up a bit (idk your official playtime but I could just be not seeing you which is VERY possible) but other than that I dont see a problem with you being event team

• Thanks 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)