Vehicle Change Suggestion - Denied

RTMM

What you want to see? - Possibly make it so the more damaged your vehicle is the higher chance your engine can knock out

Why should we add it? - The server is a bit too easy right now running from gov can last for a long time adding this makes it so if a vehicle is pit maneuvered and damaged it will face other risks

What are the advantages of having this? - Making the server more interesting

Who is it mainly for? - crim and gov 

Links to any content - N/A

-Support I don't really think that you can make a car stall with vcmod and they removed gas because it got annoying so I only see this becoming the same thing. 

I would find it interesting if they brough back fuel or something to counter pursuits buts that unlikely due to how it was removed last time. 

• Like 2

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2023 at 3:16 PM, [GL] Locus said:

-Support I don't really think that you can make a car stall with vcmod and they removed gas because it got annoying so I only see this becoming the same thing. 

I would find it interesting if they brough back fuel or something to counter pursuits buts that unlikely due to how it was removed last time. 

This would also make gov have to refuel aswell making chases be a mess because you would end up getting hit if you ran out of gas.

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

+/-Support

I think it is possible to change that in VCMOD on the SMT Side but I am not sure, I used to own a server with VCMOD and remember something to do with Car Stalling.

PD SNR  FBI SNR SA  |   USMS RCT   |               

"The Kid on the Server"           "A Loser 🙂"