Mr Man Pyke Officer Application

Mr Man yuh gang gang

What is your In-Game name?:Mr Man

What is your SteamID?:STEAM_0:0:540165588

What is your rank?:Soldier I

How long have you been in the Pyke Syndicate?: since 10/25/23

What leadership experience do you have?:In Pyke I feel like a lot of people come and ask me questions about quotas and asking about anything they need for help in Pyke.

Im also a SF and Navel NCO this shows leadership because I took on all these responsibility's in other regiments.

Why do you want to be a Pyke Officer? (100 word minimum): I feel like Pyke is the perfect regiment,  its the perfect middle between serious and fun, I joined Pyke about a month and a half ago it has been a joy being around these wonderful people between all the raids events and fun stuff we do. I would love to be Pyke officer because I would like to help new joining Pyke members and pyke in general continue to have and be a wonderful regiment/community I would also like to help Pyke keep climbing that rope of success and be a part in this amazing regiment and hope to be a significant part in it.

Why should you be trusted with this rank? (100 word minimum): I should be trusted with this rank because I have great collaboration skills to help new pykes out they can ask me questions. Ive showed responsibility by being a pyke NCO as well as a SF NCO and navel NCO by taking these jobs I have alot of responsibilities to do and ive kept up with them. Im also in IC, IQ and ive been in shock being in all these show that I have a big heart for this server and things like this and can be trusted with officer responsibilities in Pyke. Ive also showed initiative by Encouraging to abide by the SOP and ive not broken any rules on it. ive showed nothing but loyalty to pyke and im willing to take on any responsibility's that come my way of being a Pyke officer.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of a Pyke Officer you may be removed from your position?: Yes?

Edited by Mr Man yuh gang gang

• Talren locked this topic