D-5 Application

dr sexo

Name - Nikola

Steam ID - 76561198330288921

Discord Name - belwoods

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - Security OFC

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) -  NLR

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I am looking to Delta-5 as my experience as MTF.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) I wish to be part of the Delta-5 community, I have experience with RP, lore and teamwork, I will be gladly contributing to the community, the server and the RP including the unit. I am a loyal unit. You approve to Delta-5 would me to so much, I will be active when I can and will listen to my higher ups. I am a trustable individual and will no longer break NLR.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes

Edited by dr sexo

Even after you received a warning for NLR I saw you yesterday break it about 2 to 3 more times and I will say that all branches you join have an NLR timer that must be followed at all times and knowing what you did after your warning makes me think you will also do this in Delta 5 so -support

• Like 1

I will try not make that happened again, besides, NLR only applies to a specific place, I can go anywhere in the facility exept the place of death, or is diffirent in this server. Thank you for your complaint.

Edited by dr sexo

3 hours ago, dr sexo said:

I will try not make that happened again, besides, NLR only applies to a specific place, I can go anywhere in the facility exept the place of death, or is diffirent in this server. Thank you for your complaint.

During NLR, you have to wait the timer at the top of your screen, you forget any information you may have had in your past life, and does not just apply to a specific place

Current: Security DCoS | SM | DHFW | EXCM | RMS | FTO | Secret Service DCOO

Retired: Nu-7 CPT

• Sulfur locked this topic