• No

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant 

In-Game Name: Patterson

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:634447714

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 1

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I should be promoted because I would like to help PD with the minges and show that we aren't just a free department to just abuse and minge on. As a Lieutenant, I can help with any reports, and with any questions lower ranks may have. Additionally, I am majorly active on PD and have much experience in hosting meetings. My Roleplay is excellent and I am extremely professional. Also, I tend to be very serious with RP. I can help with command-needed situations, due to my prior experience in command positions. Furthermore, I can also assist with any of the Colonels' trainings by providing order within the lower ranks. Over time, I have obtained an extensive amount of experience which I hope to shed onto the lower enlisted ranks. With that, I plan on actively helping supervisors with trainees. Commonly, I take Enlisted on ride-alongs showing them the ropes, and how to be more professional. This includes ensuring that everyone has the right names and bodygroups. Also checking that they are following the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). Anyone that I observe failing to follow proper procedures, I will give the enlisted advice on how to act better; however, if they continue to carelessly reject what I have told them, I will ensure that proper disciplinary action is taken. Thank you for reading my application, and have a good rest of your day.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Flawlessapex Offical

+SUPPORT
Professional
Respectful
Kind but Just
Active

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personal input: Patterson is one of the best people I know on this server. From the first day I met him, he has done no less than support me in all my endeavors. He has been kind and caring, but just and had no problem telling me where I went wrong and how to fix it. That's something rarely seen in anyone, he did not let it slide because of our friendship. He would pull me to the side and help me see my mistake and help me fix them. He never been anything but kind and supportive of me, and I've seen him be that way with others as well. I owe him my career on this server, because I honestly probably wouldn't of made it to where I am today without him. He is one of the most major reasons for all my accomplishments, and I truly believe he deserves this position. He has worked so hard for it, putting in countless hours, being respectful to others, training cadets, taking officer's on ride-alongs, and the list goes on. Patterson will be a great Lieutenant if he has the opportunity, and I really hope he gets it.

Edited by Ion Davis

RGB2.png?ex=6629432a&is=6627f1aa&hm=3dfd

1 hour ago, Ion Davis said:

+SUPPORT
Professional
Respectful
Kind but Just
Active

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personal input: Patterson is one of the best people I know on this server. From the first day I met him, he has done no less than support me in all my endeavors. He has been kind and caring, but just and had no problem telling me where I went wrong and how to fix it. That's something rarely seen in anyone, he did not let it slide because of our friendship. He would pull me to the side and help me see my mistake and help me fix them. He never been anything but kind and supportive of me, and I've seen him be that way with others as well. I owe him my career on this server, because I honestly probably wouldn't of made it to where I am today without him. He is one of the most major reasons for all my accomplishments, and I truly believe he deserves this position. He has worked so hard for it, putting in countless hours, being respectful to others, training cadets, taking officer's on ride-alongs, and the list goes on. Patterson will be a great Lieutenant if he has the opportunity, and I really hope he gets it.

| PoliceRP Moderator | PD LT | USMS SVSA |

2 hours ago, Ion Davis said:

+SUPPORT
Professional
Respectful
Kind but Just
Active

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

4 hours ago, Ion Davis said:

+SUPPORT
Professional
Respectful
Kind but Just
Active

| PoliceRP Moderator | PD LT | USMS SVSA |

22 hours ago, Ion Davis said:

+SUPPORT
Professional
Respectful
Kind but Just
Active

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

On 11/18/2023 at 12:16 PM, Ion Davis said:

+SUPPORT
Professional
Respectful
Kind but Just
Active

Current - DOC Warden (HC/DH) | State FTO DHF(HC) | State MAJ ( Sen LC) | USMS CMA (LC) | PD CPT (LC) | FBI DAD (LC) | SS DAD (LC) | EMS DS (LC) | CERT SGT | SRT SGT | HRT OSC | Gaminglight Administrator (Admin)

previous - TBD