Snappy - Lieutenant application - Accepted

snappy

would i make a good pd department low command member/ lieutenant.   

6 members have voted

1. 1. would i make a good pd lieutenant

• YES
    • NO

Rank You are Applying For:  Lieutenant

In-Game Name: snappy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526658024 and 76561199013581776

Current Rank: Sergeant major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 8 weeks and 7 days

What time zone are you in? MT time zone

How many Warns do you have?: 0.

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

The reason I believe I should be promoted is because I am a good leader, a good rule follower, a good person and a good officer. I think that it is proven by the number of departments I have been a part of. I have worked with many departments, and I have especially gone far within the United States Marshals Service in which I am a main Low Command Member and a member of Specialty High Command. Feel free to contact any member of these departments for a referral, as I'm confident that their answers would be Etiquette. Another reason why I believe I am the best fit for this position is due to my strong command presence as well as my unbiased, just, and patient attitude towards all, especially newer ranks and people to the server. I think that a good reason why I should be accepted is because I am a exceptional officer, I enjoy assisting all whom are lower or higher than me or essentially however I can. I commend the High Command and Low Command who work everyday for the better of this department; I hope that I may be able to give some much needed relief that all the command so deserve. It is clear to me that my current activity could be a hindrance on my possibility of getting this promoted; however, I swear that if I am fortunate enough to receive this promotion, my activity will do no less than sky-rocket. I will serve the members of the department from Officer to Commissioner with the utmost respect and loyalty. I will strive to do better and will proceed higher within the department; however, if I am not fortunate enough to receive the promotion at this time, I will continue to serve and respect every member of this department, and strive for this rank that I so wish to achieve.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): yes, I agree that disobeying the rules will result in

Edited by snappy
N/A

Current - DOC Warden (HC/DH) | State FTO DHF(HC) | State MAJ ( Sen LC) | USMS CMA (LC) | PD CPT (LC) | FBI DAD (LC) | SS DAD (LC) | EMS DS (LC) | CERT SGT | SRT SGT | HRT OSC | Gaminglight Administrator (Admin)

previous - TBD

• snappy changed the title to Snappy - Lieutenant application

+Support
Respectful, Kind, Just, Well Organized.
Professional
Mature

Personal Input: I have presently seen Snappy act in an official command position within the United States Marshals Service. I can now say with confidence that he would be an excellent command member; however, the only hindrance that I see within his application is his current activity. That can be changed VERY easily, and I believe he can do it. Other than that, I think he's ready for this command position.

(EDIT:) He fixed his activity (6 Hours)

Edited by Ion Davis

RGB2.png?ex=6629432a&is=6627f1aa&hm=3dfd

2 hours ago, Ion Davis said:

+Support
Professional
Mature

-Support

Low Activity

Personal Input: I have presently seen Snappy act in an official command position within the United States Marshals Service. I can now say with confidence that he would be an excellent command member; however, the only hindrance that I see within his application is his current activity. That can be changed VERY easily, and I believe he can do it. Other than that, I think he's ready for this command position.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

5 hours ago, Ion Davis said:

+Support
Professional
Mature

-Support

Low Activity

| PoliceRP Moderator | PD LT | USMS SVSA |

22 hours ago, Ion Davis said:

+Support
Professional
Mature

-Support

Low Activity

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

On 11/18/2023 at 1:28 PM, Ion Davis said:

+Support
Professional
Mature

(EDIT:) He fixed his activity (6 Hours)

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL