7 members have voted

1. 1. XAG Becomes Vice Commander

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 

XAG

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Inquisitor Eighth Brother 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I have been part of IQ for a long time and would like to improve the regiment the best I can. I would like to be able to help the command team and bring new ideas to the table. Being part of IQ is knowing the rules and and encouraging others to step up and be a leader. Becoming a vice commander will further my attempts to make the battalion better for everyone to enjoy and have fun being part of it.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1013451839

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

Oversee the Inquisitorius Branch and make sure everyone follows the rules and ensure the sop is followed and bring new ideas to the battalion. Being a vice commander for a battalion means working together with their team to make the battalion better and that's all I want for IQ is to be better.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Hopefully I have shown others that I am a leader and not only that but I want others to succeed and surpass me. I put most of my time on the IQ job and will do what's best for the battalion. I have been part of IQ almost as soon as I joined the server and I love being part of this community. I'd say I'm well known and can be trusted from those I work with.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I'm online almost daily for average 5+ hours

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No

+support

I've seen you around for a long time and you definitely show attributes that would be great in command position.

General Resin

Lead Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster

- Support

This app as it stands now is way too short and would barely qualify for an officer app.

I suggest at looking at previous apps from 2022 and use them as inspiration if you want this to stand out

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

On 11/12/2023 at 6:45 PM, Resin said:

+support

I've seen you around for a long time and you definitely show attributes that would be great in command position.

+ Support

If i have questions about iq he answers.

If sims are going on hes there incuraging interaction and participation om the server.

He dosent start stuff / cause issues.

Is realy good and knolageable on iq mechanics. And is great at teaching me and others.

Seems to get along with most or all of purge and iq.

Edited by Kakashi

6 hours ago, Kakashi said:

+ Support

If i have questions avout iq he answers.

If sims are going on hes there incuraging interaction and participation om the server.

He dosent start stuff / cause issues.

Is realy good and knolageable on iq mechanics. And is great at teaching me and others.

Seems to get along with most or all of purge and iq.

6 hours ago, Kakashi said:

+ Support

If I have questions about IQ he answers.

If sims are going on he's there encouraging interaction and participation om the server.

He doesn't start stuff / cause issues.

Is really good and knowledgeable on IQ mechanics. And is great at teaching me and others.

Seems to get along with most or all of purge and IQ.

• Talren locked this topic