Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: Preston

SteamID: Steam ID: 76561199012985336

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: about 4 months 

What time zone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 3

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):   

I would like to be promoted to l Lieutenant because I would like to further help the police department.

As sergeant major you only have so much power and many of times I have come across a problem, I would be the only supervisor online and could not handle the situation properly. With Lieutenant I would have the appropriate tools to assess the situation and help make the police department the best that it can be. I have also been a part of the police department for 4 years and during that time have learned many skills such as leadership how to be the most helpful in a situation and a good amount of discipline. I have trained, helped and assisted many of our fellow officers and have always been there to help out as much as I can. I have had many good times and have made lots of friends and would like to continue to support and help the police department as much as I can and with Lieutenant, I can make that happen.  

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

+SUPPRORT!

Preston is simple put, one of the best Sergeant-Majors I have EVER controlled situations with. He has showed so much initiative over the time I have known him. He has dedicated so much time, work and effort into the Police Department. Overall, he knows no bounds of commitment to the department and I would love to work with him in Low Command. 

RGB2.png?ex=6629432a&is=6627f1aa&hm=3dfd

1 hour ago, Ion Davis said:

+SUPPRORT!

Preston is simple put, one of the best Sergeant-Majors I have EVER controlled situations with. He has showed so much initiative over the time I have known him. He has dedicated so much time, work and effort into the Police Department. Overall, he knows no bounds of commitment to the department and I would love to work with him in Low Command. 

1 hour ago, Ion Davis said:

+SUPPRORT!

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

On 11/12/2023 at 2:28 PM, Ion Davis said:

+SUPPRORT!

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 11/12/2023 at 2:28 PM, Ion Davis said:

+SUPPRORT!

| PoliceRP Moderator | PD LT | USMS SVSA |

On 11/13/2023 at 7:28 AM, Ion Davis said:

+SUPPRORT!

• Scor changed the title to Preston-Lieutenant