Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: Preston

SteamID: Steam ID: 76561199012985336

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: about 4 months 

What time zone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 3

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):   

I would like to be promoted to l Lieutenant because I would like to further help the police department.

As sergeant major you only have so much power and many of times I have come across a problem, I would be the only supervisor online and could not handle the situation properly. With Lieutenant I would have the appropriate tools to assess the situation and help make the police department the best that it can be. I have also been a part of the police department for 4 years and during that time have learned many skills such as leadership how to be the most helpful in a situation and a good amount of discipline. I have trained, helped and assisted many of our fellow officers and have always been there to help out as much as I can. I have had many good times and have made lots of friends and would like to continue to support and help the police department as much as I can and with Lieutenant, I can make that happen.  

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

+SUPPRORT!

Preston is simple put, one of the best Sergeant-Majors I have EVER controlled situations with. He has showed so much initiative over the time I have known him. He has dedicated so much time, work and effort into the Police Department. Overall, he knows no bounds of commitment to the department and I would love to work with him in Low Command. 

MDOERATR.png?ex=663a4764&is=6638f5e4&hm=

1 hour ago, Ion Davis said:

+SUPPRORT!

Preston is simple put, one of the best Sergeant-Majors I have EVER controlled situations with. He has showed so much initiative over the time I have known him. He has dedicated so much time, work and effort into the Police Department. Overall, he knows no bounds of commitment to the department and I would love to work with him in Low Command. 

1 hour ago, Ion Davis said:

+SUPPRORT!

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

On 11/12/2023 at 2:28 PM, Ion Davis said:

+SUPPRORT!

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H05, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 11/12/2023 at 2:28 PM, Ion Davis said:

+SUPPRORT!

| PoliceRP Moderator | PD LT | USMS SVSA |

On 11/13/2023 at 7:28 AM, Ion Davis said:

+SUPPRORT!

• Scor changed the title to Preston-Lieutenant